||We are a company producing consumer-facing hardware which runs a custom Kiosk application on Linux.
I`m looking for a person who will manage our core systems. This person will work in a small team of 3 to 5 people and will be responsible for:
* Composing the different services in use in our consumer-facing hardware
* Creating and maintaining an update system
* Triggering and controlling updates
* Managing data collection and storage (statistics)
We don`t do crunch, we pay people salaries that are standard/mid-range
You will be given agency and freedom to choose tools you are comfortable with (as long as they fulfill the project`s requirements).
Skills we`re looking for:
* Fluent English
* Advanced knowledge of Linux
* Knowledge of automation software (eg Puppet, Saltstack)
* Experience with automation scripting languages (eg python, bash)
* Experience with systems programming languages (eg C, C++, Rust)
* Experience with CI/CD systems
* Experience with version control
This is a critical part of our system and so, we won`t consider people without experience in this specific domain.
Fill the form at http://bit.ly/simedis-application or contact me on email@example.com with a subject that matches /.*?System Architect.*$/.